SkinMedica Total Defense + Repair Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 34
When? Apply in AM, as the last product in your regimen or as needed, at least every 2 hours if in direct sunlight.
How? Dispense onto back of hand and apply generously to face and other sun-exposed areas .
Where? Apply to face, neck, chest, and other sun-exposed areas.
PROPERTIES & KEY BENEFITS
- Mineral and chemical sunscreen, SPF 50+
- Not tinted
- Water resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Goes beyond UVA and UVB protection to defend against infrared-A radiation and free radical damage
- Supports ability of skin to restore itself, improving appearance of damaged skin
- Contains antioxidant complex that rejuvenates skin and reduces lines and wrinkle
WHO SHOULD USE?
- Good protection for active/outdoor people (e.g., boaters, swimmers, golfers, bikers, etc.)
- Appropriate for all skin types
For children under the age of 6 months, ask Dr. Novice or Dr. Karlee about use.