- We require all patients coming to the office to wear a cloth face covering or other form of a face mask
- We ask all patients to come to their visit alone unless they need a caregiver (or parent for children). Other companions should wait in their car or outside the office.
- Upon arrival to the parking lot, we ask that all patients text 248-932-8220 (if you do not text, then please call 248-932-8220 and press 0) and we will text/call you to the office for check in expeditiously. Please note that you will receive a text message from us on the morning of your appointment to remind you of our check in process.
- Upon check in, all patients’ temperature will be taken with a non-contact thermometer in addition to symptom screening.
- Chairs in the waiting rooms are essentially absent and patients are therefore brought to the office from their cars
- All magazines and other reading materials have been removed from patient care areas
- A plexiglass partition is installed at check-out to limit contact between front desk staff and patients
- All patient rooms and common areas are disinfected in accordance with World Health Organization standards repeatedly and in-between each patient visit
- All staff will undergo symptom screening and temperature check daily in addition to wearing face masks
- Our building has no other medical provider with easy access to the office. In addition, our practice allows us to see only patients who are healthy at this time. Both factors greatly reduce the risk of contracting the virus.
Prescription refills are handled during office hours when we have full access to your medical records. Refills are not routinely filled on holidays, weekends, or if you have not been seen for many months.
FEES, PAYMENT & INSURANCE
We participate in most insurance plans. Please be certain to provide our office with completed and signed insurance forms, billing information (insurance card) and all required referral and authorization forms prior to, or at the time of each visit. For our patients who do not carry medical insurance, we do ask for full payment at the time services are rendered by cash, check or credit card. All elective cosmetic procedures must be paid for at the time of service.