SkinMedica Retinol .25
Retinol .25 ($62), Retinol 0.5 ($78), Retinol 1.0 ($93)
When? Start with 1-2x per week in PM after washing face and toning. Can work up to every other day in PM and eventually to each evening, as tolerated. Apply moisturizer after retinol.
Where? Apply to entire face. Note: avoid eyes. If contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
PROPERTIES & KEY BENEFITS
- Enhances skin tone, texture, and resiliency
- Diminishes fine lines & coarse wrinkles. Renews skin
- Minimizes acne scars and age spots
- Retinols are DRYING, but SM retinols have a proprietory encapsulated formula with antioxidants (PhytoShield Complex) that minimizes irritation & enhances skin texture
WHO SHOULD USE?
- Appropriate for all skin types
- Good for acne prone skin
- Sunburn alert! Use daily sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) as retinols increase sun sensitivity
- Pregnancy alert! Do NOT use if pregnant, lactating, or planning to become pregnant
- Note: Mild redness, peeling, and irritation are expected when using this product
- Consult Novice Group Dermatology Staff for recommend Retinol strength