SkinMedica Ceramide Treatment Cream
When? AM & PM. Apply after cleansing, toning and treatment products.
How? Apply small amount to face and gently massage into skin.
Where? Apply to entire face, (neck and chest if desired). Note: avoid getting in eyes! If contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
PROPERTIES & KEY BENEFITS
- Contains TNS growth factor, peptides and a patented Ceramide technology to help restore skin’s natural barrier function
- Hydrates skin
- Labeled as a post treatment cream as it calms and repairs skin, but it is wonderful moisturizer for dry and matured skin
WHO SHOULD USE?
- Appropriate for dry, post-procedure, or matured skin
- Especially good for sensitive skin
- Not good for acne prone skin
- Can also be good for use during periods of dry weather
- Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If symptoms persist, consult Novice Group Dermatology